Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In This Months Business Monthly

“You went a little light this month.” Mama Wordbones said after I read her my May column for The Business Monthly, “you didn’t try to stir anything up.”

True, though I don’t necessarily feel compelled to “stir something up” every month I suppose that more often than not my column gravitates towards the more controversial topics in HoCo.

Not this month. This month I just sat back and enjoyed the ride as we visited CG’s campus for a weekend.

You can read this month’s column here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me WB, what does Denise really think about you trying to stir things up? I found the article you wrote charming. There wasn't anything controversial. It was just an average day in the life of a local commentator.
HH

PS You can also tell from my posts that I have nothing better to do tonight.