Thursday, July 22, 2010

Norman Wins One

It’s weird. As I was driving back to the office this afternoon I actually thought about Marc Norman. I wondered what was going on with his latest effort to get someone to take him and his group, Citizens for Open Government, seriously. I hadn’t heard from these folks since after Circuit Court Judge Timothy McCrone rejected his effort to overturn the Board of Elections decision to invalidate his anti Harris Teeter petitions back in April.

Predictably he appealed.

When I got back to the office I discovered that my Marc Norman thought was strangely prophetic. Today, according to this story by Jennifer Broadwater in the Columbia Flier, I learned that Matrc actually won a legal victory of sorts. the Maryland Court of Special Appeals has agreed to hear COG’s case “sometime in the fall.”

He must be beside himself.
blog comments powered by Disqus