Monday, November 09, 2009

Lost on the Internet

A friend alerted me to this comment made by Barbara Russell on the Howard County Citizens Association listserv:

"Tonight I literally got lost on the Internet. I don't know how I ended up at an entry made by "Wordbones" which criticized my recent comments on this list serve related to the Columbia Medical Pharmacy located in the Village of Oakland Mills. I am told by others that this writer often criticizes me in his blogs or newspaper columns. I don't read them and hearing that he is critical of me doesn't bother me. However, what does bother me is his unwarranted criticism of the Columbia Medical Pharmacy."

Unwarranted?

I merely pointed out that the Columbia Medical Pharmacy has limited hours of operation and is not accessible by sidewalk or pathway.

No matter, the best part was what Alan Klein wrote in support of Barbara.

"I would actually call Dennis a development booster, not a business booster. I never heard a word from him to help or even sympathize with Produce Galore or Bun Bunny."

He’s right. I’ve never sympathized with Bun Bunny.

I’m also sorry that I don’t bother Barbara. Perhaps I should try harder.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't take her crap seriously. Her posts suggest she is becoming unhinged, which is a dangerous thing for someone so stupid already.

jerseyex-pat said...

Too funny! She is crazy!

Young at Heart said...

Lost on the internet, baloney! She is a publicity hog if I ever saw one, and she was googling her name.

Anonymous said...

Agree, Agree, Agree with all comments!

Anonymous said...

You can bet that people who make false accusations against others suffer from the named deficiency.

Anonymous said...

Well put, anon 6:52. Making false claims against others is becoming epidemic but I think county voters know what's happening here.

Anonymous said...

And that would make:

Anon 5:11 = unhinged
Jersy = Crazy
YAH = self centered
Anon 10:52 = all of the above.

Anonymous said...

I never sympathized with Bun Bunny, but I do have a soft spot for Bugs Bunny.

Anonymous said...

The reason they "suffer from the same deficiency" is because that is how they view the world, including themselves.

macsmom said...

http://ask.metafilter.com/113672/Is-it-possible-to-get-lost-on-the-internet

Hmmm...

Bob O said...

Anon 12:41...BA DA BING!

Bob O said...

Really, to have a potential leader say they were "lost on the internet" is tantamount to having them say that they are lost in the present, and even worse, lost in the future. So, please don't vote for them, even if they are a member of your party.

I'm a registered Republican. I twiter, btw.

You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. Getting lost on the internet is part of the problem; it's like driving slowly in the fast land (does anyone in Maryland get the concept of fast land: "Slower Traffice Keep Right" "Left Lane Passing Only" "Only Stupid People Go Slow in the Left Lane" "Is There a Lane for People Who Have Shit to Do?"

But I digress.

I am FaceBook frieds with Sarah Palin, Barack Obmama, John McCain and variousl county council people, both Democratic and Republican. Guess who I get feedback from the most?

Innovate Your Way out said...

Why the apparent hate on Bun Penny - did I miss a previous post?

Young at Heart said...

Chuck,
No hate on Bun Penny. The comments stem from Alan Klein calling it Bun Bunny.