There was a close call over in the Village of Long Reach yesterday. According to a neighbor, someone left a gas burner on the stove in a vacant townhouse at 5804 Alderleaf Place in the Heritage Walk community. It may have been on for some time. You could easily smell the gas out on the street and around the neighborhood. This could have ended very badly. According to one bystander the home had been empty for a month.
This is a personal web log about stuff around here. The opinions and views of the blogger are just that, opinions and views of the blogger, not the bloggers employer, parish priest, probation officer or anyone else for that matter. Comments posted here may be attributable to others. If the content presented here offends you in some way you are probably taking yourself too seriously. If it is journalism that you are looking for, buy a newspaper.