Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Party like its 2014

The community advocacy groups who support the effort to redevelop Columbia’s downtown are throwing a birthday bash for Columbia’s 43rd birthday. The party will held at Clyde’s outdoors in the Town Center plaza on Wednesday, June 23rd from 5 PM to 8 PM.

“Join Bring Back the Vision, Columbia 2.0, Columbia Tomorrow, and New City Alliance as we celebrate this very exciting birthday year and usher in the next generation of Columbia!
Retro music , drinks, special guests, raffles, giveaways, and more * $10 admission with RSVP ($15 at door) RSVP now:
happybirthdaycolumbia@gmail.com

Of course the party will be held in the same old downtown that has existed since 1967 but if we party like its 2014 we can at least look forward to better days ahead.

1 comments:

Bob O said...

I can't believe this! I just schedule another dentist appointment for this timeframe! Seriously, see my earlier comments. I'm trying to redo the neglect I gave to my teeth while serving overseas for ten years.

Do you have a longer-range schedule for events such as this, so we could plan ahead?