Friday, March 12, 2010

Twelve Minutes for a Nickel

I just have time for a quick Friday afternoon post. We just finished taping the latest (9th!) edition of “and then there’s that…”…I’ll post more on that later.

Three things:

One, thanks to Columbia Compass for bringing my attention to this post from Maryland Politics Watch. It seems that Tales of Two Cities was recognized as the third most popular local blog in Maryland. We’re moving up. Last May, MPW had us in fourth place. The number one local blog was Inside Charm City and number two was our neighbor just up the pike, Just Up The Pike.

Two, I don’t think I ever formally welcomed HoCo Rising. This past Tuesday he and I met up at Clyde’s and made a connection. The bottom line is good guy, good writer, and increasingly prolific poster. Ya gotta like that.

Three, the lowest parking rate on the meters in Ellicott City is twelve minutes for a nickel. That’s my five cents.

Gotta run.

6 comments:

Tom Coale (HCR) said...

Congrats on the ranking, WB.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, WB, I continue to enjoy your blog and salute your tenacity in posting, and posting well. Bob O.

Freemarket said...

You'll be #1 by the end of the year. That's my prediction. Keep up the great work!

B. Santos said...

Do you like the new header on the compass?

wordbones said...

Bill,

It's rather large.

-wb

PZGURU said...

Popularity does NOT correspond; however, with credibility.