Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Taco Talk of the Town

I first heard about this place from HowChow and I was intrigued. Today I finally checked it out and I’m happy to report that R&R Deli lived up to its blog hype. The tacos were fabulous.

While I waited for my tacos “al pastor”, I chatted up the amiable owner Rodrigo. He told me that he had only been open for about six months but that business had been pretty good so far despite the fact that he hadn’t done much promotion.

“You’re popular on the internet,” I told him.

“I heard that,” he replied.

If you like authentic Mexican food you won’t be disappointed at Rodrigo’s place. The tacos were el más excelente.

8 comments:

Tom Coale (HCR) said...

Um, I don't know about the first commenter, but....

Thanks for checking this place out. I keep meaning to go in, but I can't go with my wife since she doesn't think kindly of gas station food. Her loss, I guess.

Anonymous said...

OK
Real smart WB
Where is this great place?
HH

Anonymous said...

Real smart? How about using some common sense and click on the link in the post. The directions and address are right there.

Freemarket said...

Do they have anything vegetarian?

Anonymous said...

Good deal.

Eludius said...

Yes, where is this place? I want to go there.

jessiex said...

ditto. heard about it through howchow first. was intrigued by the comments on his blog and how folk were raving about the place. tried it myself and have to say "Ditto!" to all the ravers. rich, delicious food. had several tacos myself. recommend the place highly.

Anonymous said...

Also found on HowChow, and we had food from here TWICE last week - outstanding!