Monday, October 12, 2009

Scary Neighbors

It used to only be the Christmas holidays when people would go over the top decorating their homes but now it is becoming increasingly popular to do so for Halloween.

My neighbor Peter is a prime example. Each year he goes all out for Halloween. A couple of weeks ago I saw him working in his garage on what appeared to be a coffin.

“What are you making in there, a coffin?” I yelled across the street.

“Yeah,” he replied.

I thought he was joking. I thought wrong.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha-- that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Halloween is the perfect holiday to decorate; it's still warm enough and light enough to decorate, plus the average family doesn't have 700 Halloween activities to go to, nor are there endless hours spent in overcrowded malls to get the perfect gift for anyone the family's ever met.