Friday, May 27, 2011

Out of Office, for Some Anyway

Since we were already away last weekend we didn't plan on going anywhere this holiday weekend. That means that today is just like any other workday for me, only slower. 

One of the projects I am currently working on is finding an existing building with at least 50,000 square feet of freezer/cooler space north of Baltimore.

That’s kind of hard to find.

As part of our search effort, this morning I prepared an "in search of" email blast to the Baltimore commercial brokerage community.

Within minutes of sending it off I was inundated with “Out of Office” auto replies.

“I will be out of the office through May 30th and will not be checking email. In the event you require immediate assistance, please contact so and so at such and such number.
Thank you.”

I suddenly felt like I was only one working today.
blog comments powered by Disqus