Friday, September 28, 2012

High & Dry


Last night I had the good fortune to be a guest of St. John Properties in their suite at M&T Bank stadium for the Ravens game. The experience of watching a game in one of these suites is decidedly different that the average fan experience and the opportunity is one not lightly passed up. Apropos for a real estate company (you know, the whole location, location, location thing), the St. John Properties suite is right on the fifty yard line.

More importantly last night, even in the outside seats, we were out of the rain.
Not long after the game started I heard my name called from the governor’s suite next door and was surprised to see Pam and Guy Guzzone in the front row. At half time I went over to chat with Pam while Guy was up inside the suite schmoozing.

“This is the first time I've ever attended a major sports event’” she told me.

I told her that she was likely spoiled for life. Unless you've experienced watching a game up in the nosebleed section on a cold night in the pouring rain, you can’t truly appreciate just how cushy these suite seats are.

blog comments powered by Disqus