Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It’s All about You

Regular readers of To2C may have noticed that I have not been that prolific with my posts lately. The other parts of my life have been a tad more demanding lately leaving me wanting for both time and inspiration. So tonight, as I sat down to steal a little time to scratch my writing itch, I found inspiration in you, the To2C reader.

It’s been awhile since I’ve shared what I know about you, well over a year in fact. As I have disclosed before, this blog employs three separate apps to determine readership, Google Analytics, Quantcast, and Site Meter.

So what do they tell me?

Some things haven’t changed much. The gender gap narrowed a bit from 55% male back in November 2010 to 51% male today. I may be getting older but you are getting younger. Two years ago 74% of the To2C readers were over 35. That has now dropped to 63%. Income dropped as well from 35% of readers making over $100K to 28% today.

Quantcast figures that there are a little over 4,200 of you and that 253 of you are using the mobile web when you visit. According to Google Analytics, the top three mobile devices you’re using are the iPad, Nook and iPhone. The top five places you visit from are unchanged; Columbia, Ellicott City, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Laurel, in that order.

Many of you come here from other loco sites. The Baltimore Sun is now the top referral site for To2C followed by Google. The third highest referral site is HoCo Rising followed by HoCo Blogs. HowChow is the sixth highest referral site for To2C.

I appreciate all who stop by here, no matter who you are or where you come from, so this would be as good a time as any to say thank you for spending some time here. I’ll endeavor to keep you coming back
blog comments powered by Disqus