Sunday, April 03, 2011

The Hundred Dollar Bag


During our podcast with Valerie Gross, the CEO of the HoCo library system, I mentioned that I was a big fan of the HoCo Library Chico bag. These nifty little bags expand from their own little pouch to a full size bag. They are perfect for groceries. I mentioned to Valerie that I got one when I became a friend of the library but I was kind of bummed that I didn't get a second one when I renewed.

I think I screwed that up. Within days, I received a new Chico bag in the mail  from Valerie. Later, when I was paying some bills, I noticed the Friends of the Library renewal form was still in my stack of to do stuff. It appears that I had not renewed after all. Feeling somewhat guilty, I quick wrote a check for a hundred bucks and mailed it in.

I didn’t want to get left holding the bag so to speak.
blog comments powered by Disqus