Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Let The Games Begin!

The CA Board is meeting with GGP tonight to discuss Symphony Woods. The meeting will be open of course which means there will be ample opportunity for pandering and grandstanding from certain members of the board. I just hope that everyone keeps an open mind about what is best for future generations of Columbians.

As much as I’d like to, I am unable to attend this evening due to a prior commitment with my daughter. Because of this I am enlisting citizen correspondents to cover the meeting. If any readers of Tales of Two Cities attend the meeting tonight at 7:00 PM in the CA Board Room (in the CA building just above Clyde’s) and would like to share their observations and comments, please email me afterwards. Tomorrow I will put up a post with whatever folks send me. Though I am admittedly (and openly) biased I will endeavor to be even handed in the post.

And speaking of GGP, my sources tell me that GGP will be submitting it’s long anticipated New Town zoning amendment to the county as early as today.

Let the games begin!

0 comments: