Friday, July 13, 2012

We Interrupt This Podcast


We bagged the podcast today. This wasn't a decision we made lightly. Since November of 2009 we’ve produced 69 shows. If you do the math you’ll find that we’ve kept to our biweekly schedule fairly religiously.

Still, things happen. It was my job to line up our guest for this weeks show and by Tuesday I still hadn’t done that. All three of us try to juggle doing the podcast with our real jobs and in this instance I simply didn’t juggle very well. No one got upset. In fact, Dave and Paul eagerly gave me a pass. I suspect they were ready for a little summer break and my dropped ball provided the perfect opening.

So "and then there’s that…" is on vacation this week but all of our old shows are still available online if you still need that hyper loco HoCo fix. One of my recent faves was Episode 58 with Roger Caplan and Chris Oxenham. You can find that podcast here.

We’ll be back with Episode 70 in two weeks.
blog comments powered by Disqus