Friday, March 13, 2009

Where I'm At

I blew out town Wednesday afternoon for the annual gathering of my college buddies in Naples, Florida. The first couple of days we get together are a whirlwind of activity making it very difficult to set down that glass of wine and write a post for the old blog.

This morning I thought I’d jot off a quick post while the rest of the boys are sleeping off last nights festivities which included dinner at the Tommy Bahamas restaurant in old Naples. Until last night I never knew Tommy Bahama even had a restaurant.

Today we are planning to drive across the state to catch the one o’clock O’s game in Fort Lauderdale.

More news later…

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It looks so beautiful! I'm from Ohio and went to Ohio State. We moved to MD in 200 and Howard County in 2004. I really enjoy reading your bog!

wordbones said...

Carrie,

Thanks for dropping by.

-wb