Friday, July 31, 2009

Nice Ride



When I drove by the Columbia Pike Shell in Ellicott City the other day and spotted this old Hudson I immediately thought of Paul Newman’s character, Doc Hudson in the Pixar movie “Cars.”


It's rare to see a Hudson is such great condition. Yesterday I pulled into the service station at the intersection of Route 29 and Montgomery Road for a closer look. The guy behind the counter at the station told me that this 1949 Hudson belongs to a customer named “Jack.”


Nice ride Jack.

The fuzzy dice add a nice touch too.

2 comments:

Bob O said...

Yep, I saw this Hudson cruising down I70 a couple of days ago. Nice ride!

Clint Moore said...

So Jack still gets to drive that car. Wow, that's pretty awesome! He he, driving around the streets with that Hudson sounds real nice, and with a pair of fuzzy dice nothing could go wrong! He he, it has a touch of class while looking like a manly ride.