Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pfefferkorn Found


In a post last month I wrote that you can’t find Pfefferkorn coffee in HoCo right now. The only HoCo retailer that I knew carried the Baltimore based brew was Yates Grocery on Main Street in Ellicott City. Yates closed up shop this summer.

I was wrong. I need to get out in the west county more often.
Yesterday Mama Wordbones and I dropped in Larriland Farm after our  hike through the Morgan Run Natural Environment Area in Eldersburg (more on that in another post). While Mama Wordbones was sizing up some succulent eggplant, I discovered the Pfefferkorn coffee display.
Still, that’s a long way to go for coffee, even for me.

Note: The picture quality in this post is a bit off. I forgot my camera yesterday and had to rely on my phone. Not happy about that.


blog comments powered by Disqus