Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Open Thread

This blog has never hosted an “open thread” before so I figured it was time to give it a try. Much like open phones on talk radio programs, an open thread is a chance for the readers of Tales of Two Cities to weigh in on any topic.

Also, recently I made a few minor changes to the layout of Tales of Two Cities. One of those changes was the addition of a daily dose of the Dilbert comic strip by Scott Adams. I have always been a fan of the strip and his humor. You can find Dilbert by scrolling down the right side of the page.

I have also added a widget that tracks the stock markets from all over the world. It provides an interesting snapshot of our global economy and I’ve titled it “Follow The Money.” You can also find it by scrolling down the right side of this page.

So please, feel free to post a comment about these changes or anything else that’s on your mind.

0 comments: