Saturday, April 02, 2011

Four Voices One Mouth

I love comments. As far as I am concerned, the commenting to blog posts creates a much more interesting experience for the blog reader, even when that experience is sometimes at my expense. Its okay, I can take it. I’m a big boy.

There are times however; that the comments posted here may not be quite what they appear to be. The comments to this post about Marc Norman and his ongoing battle against the Mangione family offers a good case in point. Four separate commenter’s, identified as countMyvote, Full_of_It, Legal Eagle, and DoWhatYouWant took issue with my position, making it appear that there was community of commenter’s supporting Marc.

Yet here's the thing: All four of these commenter’s share the exact same IP address.

Is that you Marc?
blog comments powered by Disqus