Thursday, October 25, 2012

Disqus Interuptus


A regular reader and occasional contributor sent me an email yesterday saying that the Disqus commenting function on To2C was not working.

There does seem to be a problem. According to a notice from four days ago on the Disqus website “The Disqus embed is currently unavailable for some users. We're working to solve the problem as quickly as possible and will update our status when we have more information. Sorry for the disruption.”

Unfortunately my tech skills are rather limited in this regard so I am at their mercy to resolve the problem. If it doesn’t get fixed by this weekend I’ll give my friend Jamie call to see if he can help me out again.

In the meantime, to those who wish to throw in their two cents here, please hold those thoughts.

UPDATE 9:30 PM: It's working again. All it took was an upgrade to the latest version of Disqus and suddenly all is well. Thank you for your patience...
blog comments powered by Disqus