Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm: It Blows


For a brief moment, at 3:35 PM, we lost power. Miraculously  it came back on in less than ten minutes. I figure we’re living on borrowed time here so I’d better get up another post while I still can.

This is what Frankenstorm looks like in my backyard with 17 mph wind gusts. 


The winds are beginning to wreak their havoc too. Right now 5,744 BGE customers in HoCo are without power. The good news is that 2,772 customers have had their power restored. I wonder if our litte ten minute outage counts in that restored number?

At WSw the relative pressure is now 28.46 inHg and still going down. Sustained winds of 11 mph are out of the northwest with gusts up to 17 mph. 

If you have HoCo loco Frankenstorm pictures you like to share send them to me at wordbones@verizon.net. I’ll put up as much as I can as long as I can.
blog comments powered by Disqus