Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hammer Time At Comcast

I ran across this story in today's Washington Post. Mona "The Hammer" Shaw is gets my vote for heroine of the day.

As I have written before, I dumped Comcast largely because their customer service infuriated me so much. So far, my experience with Verizon FIOS has been the exact opposite.

The thing is, this is nothing new. Customers have been telling Comcast that they have lousy customer service for years and yet they still don't change. There is even a website devoted to the subject.

I think I'll send Mona a contribution towards her fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the word 'toward' really need that 's'?

Love Mona!

wordbones said...

Thanks for grammar intervention Mona. The checks in the mail.
-wb

Anonymous said...

No, no, no.

I meant, "gotta love Mona!" rather than a signoff.