Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loco Politico Marathon

I'm getting ready to head over the Smith Theatre at HoCo Community College for the League of Women Voters Candidates forum tonight. This is a marathon session running from 4PM til 9PM. That sure seems like a bit much even for a HoCo loco politico wonk like me.

Still, I'd like to at least catch the District 13 House of Delegate candidates. The action on my post about District 9A has been impressive, particularly considering that my District 12B post elicited only one coded comment.

Go figure.

I really should be working on my column for the October issue of The Business Monthly tonight but I have no earthly idea what I'm going to write about yet. Perhaps tonight's forum will provide the necessary inspiration.

Or not.
blog comments powered by Disqus