Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Stranded

I haven’t posted for the past couple of days because I have been stranded with a limited to non existent internet connection.

Maybe I’m just not trying hard enough. Right now I am sitting on a porch in Avalon, New Jersey enjoying a gentle breeze coming in from the ocean at the end of the street. We are on the Jersey shore for a company strategic retreat. It’s a nice place for a retreat. There are only four of us so we all share a big house. Last night we fried up some nice fresh flounder, steamed a couple dozen clams, threw some skewers of scallops on the grill, and topped it all off with fresh Jersey tomatoes and corn. I don’t know if our planning efforts will bear real fruit but we sure ate good last night.

Today I head back to Ellicott City, a fine broadband connection, the real world and regular postings.

0 comments: