Monday, November 12, 2007

New Columbia Blogger

I discovered another Columbia blogger today. He left a comment on my The Big Picture post and I looked him up. Brian Dunn is a native Columbian and he started People Tree Films back in September. If you want to hear another generational voice (you will have to ask Jessie if he is a millennial or an Xer) on the future of Columbia you should check out his blog. I have added his blog to my blog links on the right.

Welcome People Tree Films. I'll tell Jessie to add you to the blogtail hour list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks wb!

Jessie Newburn said...

Brian actually lives in Boston currently. He found me through one of my blogs, and I've since used the services at the company where he works: PageWorks.com. Brian printed out some absolutely lovely large-scale prints of one of our American City Girls: The Martini Lady! He'll be moving back to Columbia soon, and, yes, I'll definitely add him to the Blogtail Hour party list.

Jessie Newburn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wordbones said...

I sort of figured that you'd know this guy.
-wb

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jessie and I have had the pleasure of working on said project, and I must say The Martini Lady is a stunner. I look forward to meeting you both in person sometime soon.