Sunday, March 11, 2012

Now Returning To Regular Posting

I’m back. Did I miss anything?

I know, that’s a stupid question. Of course I missed stuff. I’ll try and get caught up over the next few days.

We spent last week on the island of Curacao, forty miles off the coast of Venezuela. It has been four long years since we were last in the Caribbean and I was long overdue for a healthy dose of island time. I purposely limited my exposure to the online world in order to fully immerse in the island one. It took a day or so but by Friday I was fully disengaged, just in time to pack up and return to HoCo

We slept late. We explored. We ate. We drank.

I made a few observations I'll be sharing over the next few days, interspersed with the usual postings about stuff around here. It was good to get away but its good to be back home too.
blog comments powered by Disqus